Jack Hammer slot will tell you about the adventures of clever detective.
The Jack Hammer slot was designed for true detective lovers and Marvel fans. High-quality graphics will please your eye, while the sound accompaniment is not too obtrusive so that you’ll be able to focus on the game with sound effects on.
Jack Hammer slot technical characteristics:
- 15 reels and 25 paylines. Only the highest win per payline is paid. To win, you have to collect at least 3 identical symbols on a line, from left to right.
- You can make a bet of 1–10 coins per line. The value of a coin is varied in between £0.01 and £2.
- The lowest bet £0.01.
- The highest bet is £500.
- The theoretical RTP (return to player) is 97.
No doubt, Net Entertainment did a great job: the slot stands out by its cartoonish graphics and bright-illustrated images. The atmosphere is charming: the background of night purple sky and houses resting against the sky are a guarantee of your unforgettable experience.
Special Symbols and Features:
- Free Spin symbols. 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or more Free Spin symbols appearing anywhere on the screen at a time will activate 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 buckshee spins and a 3x multiplier for these revolutions.
- The Sticky Wins feature. It is triggered by 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing on the screen at one time. During the feature, the reels with winning symbols are fixed, and you re-spin the rest to earn even more.
- Wild is shown as an eponymous inscription on the background of a bang. It can substitute any other symbol, but not the Free Spins one.
Other Paying Symbols:
- The most generous symbol is Jack Hammer himself. 3, 4 or 5 such symbols will add 50, 150 or 1000 to your balance.
- 3, 4 or 5 angry burglars will give you 50, 100 or 300.
- 3, 4 or 5 ladies with a telephone will award you 25, 50 or 250.
- 3, 4 or 5 guys crying out loud worth 15, 50 or 200.
- 3, 4 or 5 airships will bring you 15, 30 or 125.
- 3, 4 or 5 retro cars will treat you with 10, 25 or 100.
- 3, 4 or 5 newspapers will add 5, 15 or 75 to your score.
- 3, 4 or 5 retro telephones will bring you 5, 10 or 50.
- A tube is the lowest paying symbol. However, 3, 4 or 5 tubes with bring you pleasant 5, 10 or 15.
- Unlike most analogs, the Jack Hammer slot doesn’t include standard playing cards.
Just like many other gambles of a kind, the Jack Hammer slot has an evil character. His name is Dr. Wuten, and he is armed with a revolver. It’s all up to you whether to negotiate with him or use force to make him surrender – a wide range of options is always at your disposal.
Mad doctor threatens the grand city, and you’re the savior. Make your game comfortable by selecting the size of the bet, enabling/disabling sound effects, adjusting Autoplay option, and rush to save the city from the evil professor.
Each winning is accompanied by a big-bang sound so that you’ll never miss it.
No matter how old you are, you must remember those days of dreaming of becoming a policeman or a detective. Finally, that moment happened, and it really doesn’t matter how long you have had to wait for it. A scrupulous sleuth like you has all chance to outplay criminals and get the reward that he deserves!
The Jack Hammer slot is one of the best emulators to play if you value intriguing storylines, unexpected plot twists and the rewards that worth your efforts. Whether you come here to nostalgize or make some money, you will never regret it.